Monday, October 26, 2009

my first blog award

I received my first blog award today from Theresa of Theresa's Treasures!


I am so grateful for all of the support that I've had with this blog. I really appreciate everyone who visits regularly and offers advice, opinions, and support. I would like to pass this award on to just a few of these people.

KreatedbyKelly
BeadedTail
WillOaks Studio
Three Fates Design
Alterity Art
Linda B
LANYARDLADY

Thank you again everyone!

Also, I had my first international order today, which was very exciting. I will be shipping the package off to the UK tomorrow. Finally, I received my buttons from Kelly, completing the current button trade. More details about both will follow shortly. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm quite excited that I was able to give you your first blog award!

    Also, so happy you got your first international order. It's great to know someone in another part of the world will be wearing your jewelry isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first blog award! Thank you so much for thinking of me too!

    Congrats too on your first international order! It's so exciting to fill out that customs form and take it to the post office to ship it to a customer overseas (or north to Canada even)! Hope you get many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! And you're welcome BeadedTail. :) You deserve it!

    It was neat to fill out the customs form and everything at the post office today. Hopefully I will have more opportunities to do that in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.