Sunday, October 25, 2009

continued pink and a new leafy bracelet

I completed my custom order transaction last night. Nicole is going to give this charm bracelet to her niece for Christmas.

While I still had the pink and white mix, I made another charm bracelet. This one was for an old friend's birthday. She received it last week and is hopefully enjoying it.

Because I was still so into the pink and white, I made a new random links bracelet with it that I'll be listing sometime in the next week. For now, though, I listed my newest leafy bracelet which has a completely different look. It's called vibrant autumn.

For my next leafy bracelet, I will most likely repeat a color combination that I've already visited and sold. I'm thinking about either autumn with copper or purple/pink. As always, input is appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. Both bracelets are fabulous! I'm sure your girlfriend is loving her gift :)
    The bottom one is perfect for Fall.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since pink is my favorite color I love the two pink bracelets. I think copper and purple sounds lovely.

    By the way, I have an award for you over on my blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and white bracelet! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.