Saturday, October 3, 2009

Twitter, September Dropper feature, new listing

I finally gave in and joined Twitter last night. I have no intention of texting all day about nothingness. I will use it solely for promoting my Etsy shop and other Etsy related things like favorited items. I have already started following a new other Twitter users who read my blog, but I know that there are lots more of you out there. Please start following me! http://twitter.com/randomcreative .

Here is a lovely new listing from BeadedTail, one of my Top 10 Droppers for September. If you are still interested in being featured as well, it's not too late! Just let me a comment.

In the Pink Rose Quartz and Swarovski Crystal by BeadedTail

I also listed a new item myself today.

It's the third cloudy/rainy day in a row here so unfortunately I have not taken any new pictures yet. I may attempt some indoor shots if it doesn't clear up tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature! I'll be sure and follow you on Twitter! I use it for my etsy shop and blog posts too since I don't really know what else to say.

    Pretty button bracelet too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me on Twitter! That's pretty much all I plan on using it for, too.

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.