Saturday, October 10, 2009

Etsy Bloggers Team

I got accepted into the Etsy Bloggers team tonight! I know that several of you who read my blog regularly as members as well. I'm excited to be a part of it, too. :) Writing is as much a part of me as making jewelry is and has been so for a much longer amount of time. I have the buttons for the team posted on the right hand side of my page now. You can also check out their blogspot here: http://etsybloggers.blogspot.com. Those of you who are part of the team, please let me know if you have any advice/tips about the group.

Despite the fact that it was snowing for a while this morning (thankfully none of it stuck...it's too early for snow!), I had some wonderful lighting for taking pictures this afternoon. I should be able to upload and edit them this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Welcome to our team! We have a lot of fun - be sure to check out our thread in the forums too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I bookmarked the current promo thread. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.