Sunday, October 18, 2009

congrats, final Etsy purchases (for now)

The EBW October Challenge Super Power Jewelry was a tie! Congratulations to both the winners: AngelqueCreations with her Cuff of Power (which sold!) and SmadarsTreasure with her Black Spider Woman Necklace! The November Challenge Beauty of the Flower is already underway. :)

I received my final Etsy purchases (for now) at the end of this week. The first was the cell phone cozy that I originally posted when I made my Etsy wish list here, except that Juliette (thefinickystitcher) was so kind to make me one in chocolate brown. I love it!

I also received my first set of beads from Jennifer (theblueseraphim). I have admired her shop for over a year but had never purchased anything before now. It was VERY tough to decide on one item, but I finally settled on this black and periwinkle set. I was not disappointed. As with many Etsy creations, they looked even more beautiful in person than they did on the web site. She included a coupon for a free glass ruffle pendant necklace with all the orders she received while she was on vacation. I've still been contemplating a custom order with her so I may put that in while I can still use my coupon (it's good through Nov. 10).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.