Friday, October 2, 2009

September Top Droppers

I know that there's been a lot of controversy about the recent changes with Entrecard. I am thankful that so many of my regular droppers are still dropping by and that some who have left Entrecard are still visiting my blog and Etsy shop. I am not planning to leave Entrecard any time soon. I have never and will never put the effort into dropping 300 cards per day. I drop as I can and buy ads with my credits as I can. Yes, it is less than it used to be without the received drop credits, but since the system is still free, I really can't complain. I am not getting tons of sales through my Entrecard dropping, but I have met a lot of great bloggers, including many who are fellow Etsy sellers. I think that is definitely still worth a lot. I appreciate all of your feedback and support!

Here are my Top 10 Droppers for September. Thank you to everyone who stops by regularly!
1) BeadedTail
2) My gypsygoods
3) Ruth's Creations
4) anns snap edit scrap
5) The Sewing Mom
6) A Rose By Name
7) Red Sox Mommy
8) WillOaks Studio
9) Three Fates Design - Beaded Jewelry
10) Daisy the Curly Cat

As I offered last month, anyone who is in the Top 10 and is also an Etsy seller, please feel free to leave me a comment with an item of yours that you would like me to feature on my blog!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm #1? Yay! Thanks for dropping on me too!

    Here's a new necklace I listed and 20% of the proceeds will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation as part of the Etsy Angels Think Pink campaign this month.
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31922255

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud to be in your top ten droppers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BeadedTail: Yep, you were the only person who didn't miss a day of dropping in the last month! Beautiful necklace. I will feature it shortly. :)

    Daisy: I am proud to have you there! I love visiting your blog every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I made your top 10 list, I just want to say thanks also for dropping on me when you have the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome! I love visiting your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.