Friday, October 9, 2009

October EBW Challenge, new listing, Etsy purchase

The October EBW Challenge Super Power Jewelry voting is up and running! You can vote on the EBW blog from today through October 15. http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/ The entries are wonderful as always.

I listed another button embellished right angle bracelet tonight. I'd like to do a remake of my red and purple button embellished design next.

I got the first of several recent Etsy purchases in the mail today. It is this wonderful wristlet from Janine King Designs. I prefer to carry a small purse and was in need of a new one. I have had a hard time finding something small, but this one is perfect. Yes, I really will be able to fit everything that I need into this bag. It is VERY well constructed. The padding is amazing, and the zipper is very securely attached. I am confident that it will have a long life span.

I finished my bright red and orange leafy bracelet that I posted the sneak peak of earlier this week. Hopefully I will get some good lighting this weekend to take pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.