Friday, March 26, 2010

another aspect of orange

March is almost over, which means that my March deal in my Etsy shop is almost over. I don't have any ideas for an April deal yet. Any suggestions? What would encourage you to purchase something from my shop?

It's also my birthday tomorrow! :) I will be spending it with family and friends and most likely won't post again until Sunday or Monday.

Since I've been having fun featuring orange lately, I thought it would be neat to do a feature on handmade orange jewelry components - beads, buttons, etc. - from just a few of my favorite Etsy sellers. Enjoy!

CARAMEL DELIGHT...Free Shipping
by blueseraphim

Hot Stuff Swirl Lentil Polymer Clay Bead Set 372 by tooaquarius

Autumn Splendor (handmade buttons set of 5) by TessaAnn

BRIGHT ORANGE Spiral Discs - Handmade Lampwork - Free U.S. Shipping - SRA by flamecrazy

Frosted Turquoise Orange Dots Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads by imakebeads

FILIGRANA Lampwork Glass Hollow Beads Handmade Orange
by studiorickrack

ORANGE TRAPEZOID CERAMIC BUTTONS WITH YELLOW AND GREEN POLKA DOTS by BARBARAPAIGEKNITS

16 comments:

  1. Wow!! Wonderful collection...and the "caramel" bracelet really DOES look good enough to eat!! Love those shaped buttons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! :) I have a different set of Jen's beads in similar colors. They are even more amazing in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colors! orange and blue and the best. Love all the lampwork beads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW!!! The colors are so bright!! Love it!! Cheerful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tree button :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops, I over looked your birthday yesterday...and it's today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, and all the best wishes for a whole new randomly creative year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds! I love TessAnn's work too :)

    Hope you had a good birthday yesterday :0

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome oranges! When I was younger I never cared for the color (pink either) but now I love it! Still can't really wear it though :P
    These are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving these! I like imakebeads' work.
    Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all of the feedback and birthday wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful picks! really yummy!

    Belated Happy Birthday too, I hope you enjoyed your day :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.