Wednesday, March 24, 2010

new earring listing, turquoise and red feature II

I listed my second pair of Starfleet earrings today: flying in lime and kelly. This pair is another piece from the green mix that I originally put together for my Easter cuff.



As I mentioned over the weekend, I don't have any other versions of this design in the works yet, but I'm open to suggestions! Also, like the other Starfleet earrings, this pair of earrings qualifies for my March special on Etsy. Please check out my Etsy shop for more details.

I had so much fun with the first turquoise and red feature that I decided to do another one. Enjoy!

Beadwoven Triangle Earrings in Terra Cotta and Teal
by njema

Prairie Path Cuff by SewSweetStitches

Crocheted Red Silk and Turquoise Glass Long Necklace or Bracelet by WillOaksStudio

NEW Large Zip Pouch Wallet in Teal and Red Dots by prettylittlepearls

Red Bird on a Branch Decorative Pillow by Freshline

Michael Miller Red and Aqua Polka Dots, Half Yard Set
by sewdeerlyloved

Sierra - Petite Turquoise and Red Coral Beaded Sterling Silver Earrings
by BeadedTail

And finally another one of my own turquoise and red items:
turquoise and red right angle bracelet

12 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for including my piece and it's great to see a nice collection of work in these colors--I think red and turquoise together just sing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new earrings! Bright fun spring-y color!

    Thanks for including my earrings with the lovely turquoise and red items! I really like that color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sharla!

    You're welcome! Me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Turquoise and Red together!!! Great features :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little flying V earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love turquoise and red together. when I was beading, I was always looking for red beads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a whole lot of yummy in one place! I just ooohed and aaahed my way all the way down the page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I'd seen your starfleet earrings before - I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.