Thursday, March 4, 2010

Entrecard features

Here is one of my current favorite items from Sharla (BeadedTail) who was one of my February Top Droppers. These multicolored beads are awesome!

Graffiti - Multi-colored Polymer Clay and Purple Swarovski Beaded Sterling Silver Earrings

And as promised, here are the Top 10 blogs that my Entrecard ads got the most clicks on. I highly recommend checking out all of these blogs. Many of these ladies also have wonderful Etsy shops. Please check them out as well.

1) Melissa Jewelry and Gem Blog
2) Just a Little Zizzy
3) Three Fates Design - Beaded Jewelry
4) Dashery Jewelry
5) Lenox Knits
6) Scarbrough Seashells
7) Behind the Bit
8) Split Rock Ranch
9) My Owl Barn
10) Nico Designs

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are awesome! And so is Sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do top droppers this month... kinda got out of the loop, and haven't been dropping. Go BT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty beads on those earrings, so colorful for spring! :) Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.