Monday, March 15, 2010

another spring feature: roses

A quick link that all Etsy/handmade sellers should check out: the MOO Ideas Book via livejournal. Lots of great ideas for promoting your business!

I try not to go overboard with flower imagery in my life to avoid sappiness for obvious reasons. But since it's my name, I should also do it justice sometimes. Enjoy!

Rosebuds, set of 6 fabric covered pushpins/thumbtacks
by airportlovestory

Red roses wedding Bouquet - I want to say I love You. Plus bonus one LOVE handmade card. by edyodeco

Rose bud and pearls romantic victorian style dangle earrings vintage upcycled teardrop pearls
by bungelowjame

Floral Headpiece with Ribbons
by Flutters

Pink Easter Flower Head Band by JemsandBeads

Ringbearer Pillow with Wool Felt Flowers COLORS OF YOUR CHOICE by HeyMiemie

Pocket Tissue Cozy with Sweet Button Closure. Rose Garden Patchwork by KreatedbyKelly

11 comments:

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.