Wednesday, March 17, 2010

random green for St. Patrick's Day

First, congratulations to Isabelle (beads4me) who won the March EBW Challenge Fairy Tale with her OOAK Under the sea - Little Mermaid Sculptural Beadwork Necklace! Stunning entries in the challenge as always!

And now onto the feature. Thanks to my current green fixation, I've been working on a random green feature that is not specifically spring based OR leaf based. What better time to finish it than St. Patrick's Day?

Green Stoneware Clay and Recycled Glass Pendant by artisanclay

Green Emerald Isle Cuff Bracelet - original lapisbeach hand knit beaded bracelet in gorgeous semi precious greens and black by lapisbeach

Secret Garden Photo Card
by FreedomToExpress

Photos mounted on notecard by Petitbijouartshop

The Black sea inspiration Green freeform cuff bracelet olive lime moss emerald green
by ArtBeadwork

Crocheted Green Silk, Pearls, and Mille Fiori Wrap Bracelet or Long Necklace by WillOaksStudio

Fabric Covered Buttons or Brad - Green
by aimoobaroo

13 comments:

  1. I'm so ready to start seeing some more green around here...spring is on its way!
    Love those cute little brads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely items! I've been checking them out! C'mon spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying seeing more green too and your features are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful greens! Puts a smile on my face!
    Thanks!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful items! Go green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work - I love lapisbeache's work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a nice surprise to find my little green homage here!! Lovely collection--but then, I know how fond of green you are!! Yes, it's about time the world turned green again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post so nice to see so much green

    ReplyDelete
  9. The freeform cuff is absolutely stunning! *admiring*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much everyone! I'm so glad that this feature was so well received! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I love the pendant and I'm an Aimoobaroo addict! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.