Tuesday, March 9, 2010

another underrated color

I had so much fun with my lime feature that I decided to put together another one. This time it's periwinkle! Enjoy!

This first one is a leafy item, too. How perfect is that?
Winter Leaves - Vintage Lucite and Pearl Earrings - LAST PAIR by linkeldesigns

Periwinkle Blue Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings by blackdogwhitedog

A Simple Thank you Greeting Card FREE SHIPPING by artspell

The item that inspired this color theme:
ice blue sky drop - 18 inch silver necklace by bethtastic

Another one with leaves (I hope that no one is too tired of leaves yet):
The Twelve Dancing Princesses Charm Bracelet by 2RavenChicks

EBB AND FLOW....Free US Shipping by blueseraphim

And from the person who just bought my green earrings:
Boho Baby Booties by Creativehart

12 comments:

  1. With choices like this...why is it so underrated...we need to change this :)
    Love that drop necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pieces but the baby booties were my favourite they were so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great color - so subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty color...and how cute are those booties? Thank you for featuring my earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby booties are so adorable! I love the soft colors you chose for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty features! I went to a bead store last weekend and bought some beads in this color for the first time ever. Not sure why I've passed it up before cause I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm blown away by the number of comments for this post! Thank you so much for all of your wonderful feedback everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the blue! And I never get tired of leaves!
    I read recently that that particular shade of blue is "in" for this year.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.