Friday, March 12, 2010

random feature

I'm already having fun with one of the leaf designs from The Beaded Garden! :) I also received the Sunshine Blog Award for the second time, this time from my fellow EBW member Jacquie (AngelqueCreations). I'm not going to pass it along again, but I wanted to mention it here. Thanks Jacquie!

I'm picking up another feature idea that I haven't visited since January: a random feature with some of my newly favorited items from Etsy that don't fit any particular category. Enjoy!

Coral Seas Beadwoven Bracelet - Tropics Series by littlestonedesign
SANTE FE...Free Shipping by blueseraphim

Leopard iPhone/Touch Cozy by AlyssaLyn (She makes adorable owl cozies, too.)

FIBER BEAD Mini by EBrown2503

STEVE MARTIN - 1 Inch Pinback Button
by buttonhead

Electric Blue Vinyl Roman Record Cuffs - Set of 2 - Made from vintage 45 rpm record from EyePopArt

Black Bandolino Pointy Vintage Heels 6-7M by PrincessSamy

10 comments:

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.