Wednesday, March 31, 2010

RED

As I was putting my Hawkeye feature together, I remembered that I compiled a red feature while I was in one of the Etsy chat rooms last week. I just didn't post it! Here are some lovely red items from Etsy chatters. Enjoy!

CHILDREN'S NEWSBOY LADYBUG HAT (FREE SHIPPING) by BIGDREEMZ

Red Crocheted Felted, Needle Felted Basket Bowl Catch All by ARTBYDONNAROSE

Bergamot and Pomegranate Glycerin Soap
by HeathensHearth

Vintage Typewriter Key Pendant Necklace Charm - RARE RED SHIFT LOCK - Other Letters Available by GwenDelicious

Sale 20.00 off Carnelian and Garnet Necklace by JungleJewelry

Red Flowers Clip Set by TheRibbonCafe

Scrolls of Love - Wristlet Key Fob by jenniebgood

And finally one of my own:
red button charm bracelet

8 comments:

  1. The little girl in the red crochet hat is adorable. Makes me wish I had a little girl in my life to buy it for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stuff! Ladybug hat is so cute! Your bracelet is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the reds! Your bracelet is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beanie!! your bracelet is pretty too.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red is such a beautiful, vibrant color!
    Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.