Wednesday, March 3, 2010

birthday wish list

I'm sure that most of you don't know this, but my birthday is March 27. My family has started to inquire about my wish list. Of course it will include some items from Etsy so I figured why not share it here? I don't actually expect anyone else reading this to buy me anything. I just thought you might be interested in seeing some things that I would like to have. :)

FUNKY NUGGETS...Free Shipping
by blueseraphim

MYSTIC GARDEN...Free Shipping by blueseraphim

Warm and Firey Pendant by artisanclay

Vintage Inspired Buttons by tessaann

Polymer Clay Beads by TLSClayDesign

Perfection, Top Drilled Sea Glass, 4 Pcs. by akkricket

Vanilla Cream and Sugar Scrub - 10 oz.
by HeathensHearth

6 comments:

  1. That's a great wishlist! I really want to see how you decide to use some of these amazing things! Let us know what you get---then what you use it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous wish list! I will have to add some of those to my wish list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen! Will do! :)

    Awesome, Sharla! You'll have to let me know if you end up getting anything from the shops on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top set of beads is absolutely gourgeous, heck I want them ( don't worry I won't steal them , I'm too poor!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could make some wonderful things with those beads and buttons! The vanilla scrub would be fab too....I LOVE anything scented vanilla.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.