Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Feature: black and silver

This Friday Feature is in honor of a couple of my newest jewelry shop items. Do you remember when I floated the idea of black and silver celestial pieces? A lot of people were on board with that idea so I went with it.



(Blue and purple sets are in stock right now, too. If you've been thinking about picking up any of these pieces, I'd highly recommend doing it before the holidays so you don't end up with a made to order wait.)

I've found some other black and silver fashion pieces that you could rock with these of these celestial items. Enjoy.







Do you ever wear or work with the black and silver combination?

8 comments:

  1. Your jewelry is exquisite ~ Sell lots! ~ carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and silver is one of my favorite "go to" combos. Thank you for including my pendant in this lovely collection, Rose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and silver are a classic, classy combination and I probably wore it often. Nowadays I simply cannot wear black (or red, my favorite color for 50 years!). Silver tho is the only metal I wear - aside from white gold - as much as I like yellow me and yellow gold jewelry don't get a long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning combo! LOVE that dress!!! (If only I were 35 years younger and 40 pounds thinner.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post. I've always loved the clean look of this combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Rose, These are classic and timeless'; very nice. Have a beautiful weekend. Blessings dear, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and silver look awesome together! Those earrings are fabulous! Love the purse too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. black and silver! love that combination! I wear a lot of it in the Winter.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.