Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September Color Combination Inspiration, Round 2

I have another great round of color combinations to share with you today. I hope that you're able to find something here that sparks a new idea of some sort for your creative endeavors. As always, I've done my best to mix up the subjects that I feature. You can pull color combinations from any source for literally any type of creative project. Click on the photos to visit the original sources. Enjoy!

Aqua / Maroon from Sharla
 

Orange / Green from Sharla


Coral / Navy from Cassy

Olive / Beige from Cassy

Burgundy / Gray from Cassy

Purple / Green from Judy

Let's Keep It Going!
What color combinations are you loving right now? Have you experimented with any new color combinations recently?

10 comments:

  1. Love the aqua/maroon and burgundy/grey. My current favourite is rose gold and grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - that was NAVY blue and yellow. Hard to type with a cat draped over my arm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I have some fabric almost like the purple and green. Hmmmm.... how about forrest green and peach?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the aqua/ maroon combination, it is so dramatic! My favorite right now is teal/ green, I think it's so creative and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful finds! I really like the last one with the purple and grey. I've been mixing metals recently and using copper and silver together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first photo, the aqua and maroon are a great color combination, a color combination I would have never thought of. Nice finds, and color combination.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  7. great color combos. Some of my favorites! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss this?! These are my favorite!

    I loved the coral and navy. Maybe another one of those? And how about... Slate blue and yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.