Sunday, September 22, 2013

Treasury Round Up - 9/22/13

The highlight from the past couple weeks of treasuries is that I had my first ever photography shop treasury feature! I'm still so excited. I had a number of great features for my jewelry shop as well. Please help me thank all of these treasury curators by visiting their collections and checking out their shops.

Natasha (StalkingTheWildSnark) included my Beaded Bracelet - Red and Blue in her Constitution Day treasury. Did you know that Constitution Day is September 17? I didn't. I love this patriotic collection, though. Check out Natasha's Small Blue Celtic Knot Earrings Mauve Pearls Hypoallergenic Gold.


Natasha also included my Beaded Bracelet - Silver Links - Blue Turquoise Teal Aqua Periwinkle Navy in her Rainy Days treasury. I love rain and clouds. This collection made my day.

Corinne (6catsart) included my Button Dangle Earrings - Blue in her Dream a Little Everyday treasury. This is such a whimsical collection with a great mix of items. Check out Corinne's Original Art - Snowy Owl Painting Feathers Watercolor Painting.


Sharla (BeadedTail) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Orange Yellow Red Pink Summer Vivid Bright in her Enjoy Late Summer Flowers and Sunpuddles With a Kitty or Two treasury. I always love Sharla's treasury themes. This collection is so cheerful. Check out Sharla's Dobby - Orange Ceramic Kitty Cat Beaded 14K Gold Filled Earrings.


Samantha (A2ndlifeVintage) included my Button Bracelet - Fall Autumn Red Orange Yellow in her Celebrate Fall treasury. This collection is so vivid and perfect for the season. Check out Samantha's Metal Flower Candle Holder Yellow Rose Flower Blossom Taper Candle Sticker Holder.


Ayla (Eyelah) included my Beaded Bracelet - Silver Links - Blue Turquoise Teal Aqua Periwinkle Navy in her September BBArtisans treasury. I love the mix of items here. This team is so talented! Check out Ayla's Pleated Pouch / Zipper Pouch / Robin's Egg Blue Pouch / Wallet / Gift for Women / Red Birds / Flowers.


Anna (Anabel27shop) included my Beaded Dangle Earrings - Fall Autumn Leaves in her Autumn beadwork inspiration treasury. I'm always honored to find my work in beadweaving collections. Check out Anna's Red, orange, and gold beaded earrings.


Nari (NariDesignPot) included my Retro Old School Water Fountain Base in a Suburban Milwaukee Park in her Nothing Gold Can Stay treasury. What a great first photography shop treasury feature, right? It's so amazing to see my photography among such talent. Check out Nari's Red Christmas Polymer Clay Necklace. Bright Red Choker. Polymer Clay and Seed Beads.


I also curated my own treasury this week: September is Perfect for Gray and Green because I'm not tired of gray yet.


treasury round up

8 comments:

  1. Those beaded earrings are amazing! Thanks for showing off my Celtic squares. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rose!
    Beautiful treasures and items)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your water fountain photo -- I predict more of your photography will show up in treasuries! All the treasuries are beautiful... Love that cute flower candle holder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose, thanks for including me on your treasury page and for featuring one of my watercolors, Love your Grey and Green treasury.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose, your blog is absolutely beautiful. And your treasury too - yes, you can never tire of green and grey, right? I've just visited your treasury to click and fav. Thanks so much for featuring my Christmas necklace. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all the treasuries! Your features are lovely and those beaded earrings are gorgeous! Thank you for including my treasury and kitty earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose - I love your treasuries and highlights of amazing crafters and artists. :) I hope your weekend is good and that you're also enjoying your kitties. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.