Monday, September 16, 2013

photo share: Sprecher Brewery

After my most recent photo excursion, I organized all of my unedited photos in Lightroom and realized that I had 3,000 photos in my large, unedited sets. I've been keeping up with smaller sets like product photos and random shots for Facebook and Instagram. But I have a lot of unedited sets from the summer. Has anyone else ever run into this problem? I'm making a concentrated effort to get my backlog down to photos from one month ago or later.

One of my most recent editing projects was this set from the Sprecher Brewery from late July. My brother and his fiance came up to Milwaukee for a day. After many hours of wedding planning, we took the brewery tour and relaxed with some drinks. Of course I took a few pictures while we were there. Enjoy.




Who doesn't like flashing lights?


When you do a brewery tour on the weekend, you get to see more because they aren't in production. When you do the tour on a week day, you don't get to see as much, but you do get to see the assembly line running, which is pretty cool.





If anyone reading this lives in Wisconsin, please try the Sprecher seasonal raspberry soda while it's still around. It is extremely rare that I drink soda, especially at home, but I bought a small case of this for myself because it's that good.

One of my favorite couples. Such a classic shot.


Did anyone else do a brewery tour (or two) this summer?

New article:
How to Use Shredded Chicken: Recipes and Much More

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun place to visit and now I want some of that soda! Good luck tackling that backlog of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I look at the beer on the assembly line, I'm reminded of Laverne and Shirley...
    Aren't you glad your photos are digital? Imagine what 3000 would look like stacked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to a brewery in forever! I really like the shot of the lights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute couple shot! I'm not a beer drinker but a tour looks fun! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Sarah---my immediate thought was Laverne and Shirley! Love the red buttons and the bottles on the line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun place to visit! I agree, the assembly line is cool :)
    And the raspberry soda looks very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun shot of the bottles whizzing by on the assembly line.
    And great shot of your brother and his fiance :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! We toured a brewery in Indy and it was so interesting. You don't really think about how much goes into a can/bottle of beer until you see everything. They also talked about how many cans they sell of certain brews, and seeing the huge palettes of empty cans waiting to be filled was pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat! The Dogfish Head Brewery is only a few minutes from my house, but it's been a couple years since I did the tour.

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Dragon Boat

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.