Sunday, September 8, 2013

Treasury Round Up - 9/8/13

Now that Labor Day is over, we're officially making the full transition into fall treasuries. I think that I'm ready for it as long as cold weather isn't right around the corner (you never know in this area of the country). Help me thank all of the people who were so kind to feature my work the past couple weeks by checking out their collections and shop.

Natasha (StalkingTheWildSnark) included my Beaded Bracelet - Pineapple Upside Down Cake Yellow Orange White in her Autumn Inklings treasury. This is such a sweet fall collection with a fun mix of items. Check out Natasha's Vintage English Half-Penny UK Pirate Ship Coin Necklace 1952 George VI.


Natasha also included my Beaded Bangle Bracelet - Tangerine Orange Explosion in her September treasury. This beautiful collection is the perfect way to start fall.


Aga (OXidea) included my Beaded Pendant Necklace - Peyote Triangle - Champagne Party Beige Blue in her LOVE Beige and blue treasury. This is a very inspired color palette, and Aga found a great mix of items for it. Check out her Ecru Vintage Blouse 70's.


Dawn (Just4FunDesign) included my Button Dangle Earrings - Bright Colorful Multicolored Rainbow in her The Beauty of Color treasury. You all know how much I love cheerful treasuries with lots of colors. Check out Dawn's Four Season Tree Of Life Gold Pendant 14K GF Chain Wire Wrapped Precious Quartz Peridot Malachite Orange Carnelian Gemstone.



Cynthia (AntiquityTravelers) included my Beaded Bracelet - Button Embellished - Red Green White Christmas Holidays in her Ease Into Fall treasury. Working with soft autumn shades is such a great way to transition into the season. Check out Cynthia's Earring: Citrine Briolettes.


Deb (storybeader) included my Beaded Necklace - Ceramic Charcoal Gray Donut Focal - Maroon Dark Red Brown in her A Change in Life - the storybeader August treasury. Deb found a wealth of beautiful items for decorating her home this fall. Check out her Handwrapped Florentine marbled paper beads.



Linda (PruittCreations) included my Beaded Button Bracelet - Tropical Sorbet Yellow Orange Bright Vivid in her CAST of Autumn Characters treasuries. This is such a cheerful fall collection. Check out Linda's Quilted Table Runner Smiling Pumpkin.


Eveline (moonwingcrafts) included my Beaded Bracelet - Button Embellished - Spring Lime Green Yellow in her Eat your greens... treasury. I love the idea of making a treasury for a particular cause. Check out Eveline's Goddess earrings, sterling silver dangle hoop earrings with wire wrapped peridot and ceramic beads.

LeAnn (pasqueflower) included my Beaded Bracelet - Black and White Shell in her Partly Cloudy - Partly Sunny treasury. This has to be one of my all-time favorite treasury themes. It's so creative! Check out LeAnn's Oven Mitt - Yellow Chevrons - Yellow and White.


treasury round up

* Did you enter my photography giveaway yet? You have one more day! *

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the multiple features and thanks for showing off my half penny necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great collection of treasuries Rose! thanks for highlighting my citrine earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful treasuries! Thank you for showcasing my yellow chevron oven mitt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed browsing the shops and beautiful treasuries...so beautiful. A very lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of treasuries--wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're always in lots of treasuries! Congrats. on that! Nice picks too. Thanks for including my treasury. Happy to do one - it's been a while {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your jewelry makes me wish I liked wearing jewelry.

    You have such neat and interesting pieces.

    The only thing I ever wear is my wedding ring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving all the fall treasuries! I'm ready for the leaves to changes and the sweaters to come out...but not the cold weather either!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.