Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September Color Combination Inspiration, Round 1: Special Gray Edition

I'm mixing things up for my first color combination post this month and putting together a special gray edition. Lately I've been fascinated with gray paired with virtually any other color and thought that it would be a fun feature. Apparently great minds think alike because I got a bunch of great combination suggestions with gray during the last round. I'm including all of those combinations and featuring a few of my own as well. For those of you who made non-gray suggestions during the last round, I'll pick them up for September Round 2. Enjoy!

Gray / Red

Gray / Orange

Gray / Yellow

Gray / Mint from Cassy

Gray / Turquoise from Grace

Gray / Purple

Gray / White / Pink from Edi

Gray / Taupe from Natasha
 
Let's Keep It Going!
What color combinations are you loving right now? Have you experimented with any new color combinations recently?

10 comments:

  1. wonderful combos! I have done quite a few combos in my polyvore sets, with grey I have done, Mint-Grey, Red-Grey and Burgundy-Grey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just lovin' grey for some reason. How about orange and green for Fall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always liked grey and red, but that mustard yellow with it really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never think of using gray but it sure goes with lots of things. Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing! I love it. Have to remember to use gray instead of white! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That grey and mint pillow is really pretty! I like your new twist on the color combo post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree...I'm loving gray these days too! It's great paired with every color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's hope this gray trend sticks around for a while. :-) I really like the tote in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the grey and mint! And I also love any shade of grey for clothing :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.