Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September Mid-Month Sponsor Love

I'm celebrating the middle of the month with a shout out to all of my lovely sponsors!

 Do you need a gift for your favorite sports fan? Edi's sports team cuff links are a great option.

 If you missed Jamie's BlogHer series, it's not too lately to check it out. Her final post in the series is about using keywords.

Linda of PruittCreations
I love Linda's cats on black coasters. Surprise, right?

Angela of AngleAh
 Angela's burlap and button hair clip is so perfect for fall.

Valerie of additionsstyle
 Sometimes simple jewelry is the best like Valerie's hardware earrings.

Deb of storybeader
 I love Deb's most recent 21 Secrets project. It fits her current state in life so well.

 Do you enjoy Halloween crafting? Tiffany's black cat ribbon is perfect for it.

 Paige is giving free design consultations to build her personal portfolio, and she's blowing all of us away with her talent. Look at this beautiful guest bedroom!

Kristen of Milo and Molly
 As we move into fall, people are looking for more cool weather, comfort foods. Kristen's beef, bean, and beer chili is a perfect choice.

(I looked at last month's post before I wrote this month's post and came across Bitchy Resting Face or BRF again. If you missed it last month, go check it out, because it's just that great.)

I hope that you found some useful resources today!
Are you interested in advertising with me? Click here!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature!
    I'm not sure I'm ready for the cold yet, but I'm loving all the new fall items and posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is so talented! Love the diverse items your sponsors offer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, thanks for the feature! Wonderful selections for the sponsor post this month! Gotta try the chili!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice sponsors. The Blogher series sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your picks. Need to go over the Jamie's post and polish up on my marketing skills! Thanks for including my art journaling page. {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always some fun things to go check out! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.