Tuesday, September 17, 2013

life lately

Just a few of the things that have been going on lately...

I've listed a couple square sets in the photography shop. You get four square photos in each set. Choose from 5x5, 8x8, or 12x12. Of course if you'd like a single photo, a different size, etc., let me know. This first set is perfect for an artist, especially an artist who loves graffiti, street art, and/or spray painting in general.

There is a lot of "Jedi" graffiti at Solvay Coke. I took one shot for my brother's fiance who loves Star Wars. When I went back the second time, it kind of turned into a theme. I went with it and made these photos into a square set, too.

I pulled all of my beaded earrings from shows this year because my earring displays were way too cluttered. I keep getting requests for them so I'm bringing them back for the 2013 holidays. I've been working out how I'll arrange my craft fair earring displays to keep things clutter free and have been listing a few pairs, like these blue striped beauties, in the jewelry shop.

I'll be listing some new bracelets in the near future, too. If you want to reserve this piece now, let me know. I can adjust it to any length.

I have a lot on my plate this fall and am doing my best to work ahead on some bigger projects for the holidays so I don't get completed overwhelmed. I had run off a bunch of music sheets on card stock a while back and finally cut them up into earring cards a couple weeks ago.

My mom and I are hosting a shower for my future sister-in-law next month. Many of you know that I love to host and am so excited about this event. I've been making the invitations and will get them in the mail in another week or so.

I won TWO giveaways recently. I won the mug cakes cookbook from Catherine of Living the Gourmet and the rest of the stack from Valerie of Everyday Inspired. Thanks, ladies! I don't even know where to start, which is a good problem.

I took the plunge and started making green smoothies last month. I've been making yogurt based smoothies for a few months and was interested in branching out a little. Lindsay of Pinch of Yum inspired me with this post. I've made a variation of her recipe several times, and it's great. The smoothie pictured below is a spinach pineapple coconut smoothie, and it's really amazing. If you're weary about green smoothies, I urge you to give them a try. I think you'll be really surprised.

What have you been up to lately?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you'll have a busy fall but it should be a fun one too. I'm not good at hosting and actually don't even know how to begin so maybe you can give pointers one day? My hubby likes smooothies and has made some green ones. I like them but don't drink them much. Congrats on winning those books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy!! Love the blue jewelry --right on trend. I've tried green juice but not green smoothies. I think I might like the smoothies better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're been a busy gal! That's great to mix it up though and get ready for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have definitely been BUSY! But it also sounds like a good, fulfilled kind of busy, so that's the best kind. :-)

    Congrats on your giveaway prizes! The Artist's Muse looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.