Monday, August 8, 2011

continuing my lines: newest rock garden and dagger bracelets

I listed my newest rock garden bracelet last week.

It's available here.  I am so happy that this line continues to do well because 1) the pieces are so much fun to make and 2) my purple rock garden bracelet is one of my favorite pieces to wear.  I'm always scouting new small Czech glass in green, blue, and purple for these pieces.  I used a wide variety of Czech glass shapes included several different types of leaves.  I was able to pick up some new dark purple seed beads in Iowa City before we left, which was a relief, because that finish is awesome.  I have a longer version of this bracelet available, too.  If you're interested, let me know.

I also listed my newest dagger bracelet last week.  I know that I keep saying that I won't make anymore until I sell one and yet I seem to keep making them.

It's available here.  I bought some extra green daggers a while back for this piece.  I didn't know for sure how many daggers I would be getting from Art Beads because there was a little mix up with part of my order.  I don't know why I didn't do this sooner!  Some of you may remember this post where I shared the first version of this piece, which had a big mistake that I realized much too late to rip out.  I love the final result, though, especially with the green seed bead fringe.

Amazingly I don't have any more rock garden or dagger bracelets in the works right now, but as always, I'm open to suggestions.

8 comments:

  1. I love the rock garden bracelet. The color scheme is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple bracelet but then you knew I would ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name (rock garden) you came up with! It's so special! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dagger bracelet has such a unique look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple is such a great color! I can see why these do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. More beautiful creations Rose. Sending sales dust thoughts through space for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are super talented and creative!

    And hey - thanks for the statsy tip, it worked out well while we were away! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am blown away by the comments here. Thanks so much for the feedback everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.