Monday, August 1, 2011

July Top Droppers and August happenings

Treasury round up will return next week.  The blog schedule has been crazy enough lately.  I wanted to keep this on track.

A new month means that it's time to thank my Top Droppers again.  As always, I appreciate everyone who drops by my blog regularly, especially those of you who comment.  I really struggled to keep up with everything last month with moving.  That included posting and commenting on other blogs.  I have a much more regular routine now!  Thanks for sticking with me through it all.

Here are the Top 10 for July:
1) Sparkle
2) Dragon's Alley
3) BeadedTail
4) The Soap Seduction
5) The Pond
6) The Sewing Mom
7) Learn Affiliate Marketing
8) Melissa's Jewelry and Gem Blog
9) Escudero's Art and Inspirational Moments
10) Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife

Here are some lovely Etsy items from a few of the ladies who comment here regularly.  Start leaving me some messages and you may see one of your items here next month!

I have to give a shout out to Mandy at Beads for Brains: 365 who does not have an Etsy shop but does have a great blog and is here commenting every week.  Thanks Mandy!  I also have to give a shout out to Nancy who was still really busy with her friend's wedding this month.  We've missed you, Nancy, and are glad that the wedding went well.  Her shop is up and running again so go check it out because I didn't get to link to it last month.


Root Beer - Swirled Polymer Clay and Swarovski Crystal Beaded Antiqued Brass Earrings by BeadedTail


TRAVEL Chipboard Word Scrapbook Photo Album - 6.5" x 12" for 4x6 Photos by memoriesforlifesb


Collage and painted art journal with business theme by storybeader


Organic cotton capri pants.  Cropped pant.  Large.  Lavender polka dots by PeriDotByDuni


Initial Necklace - K by ABirdInTheHandArt


Lavender Swarovski Faceted Crystals, Drops and Pearls, beadwoven into a beautiful one-of-a-kind bracelet (OOAK) by SaffronRoadJewels


Queen of Shaves All Natural Soap with Bentonite Clay by thesoapseduction


Tie Dye LAP T SHIRT, long sleeve, for baby, toddler by SplendidLittleStars


I'm having a best sellers sale this month.  I've marked down a number of items from lines that have done well.  Here are a few of them.  Click on the photos to go to the listings.










I still have a couple discontinued lines in my shop.  They will stay 25% off until they've sold out.  Get them while you can!

6 comments:

  1. Great features! Thank you so much for including my earrings! And thanks for dropping on me too! Good luck with your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great items! Thanks for including my scrapbook :)

    Good luck with your sale...I can see why these do so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a top dropper and a featured artist?! Thank you so much:)

    Love Beaded Tail's Root Beer Earrings!

    See ya at the next drop, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always liked that stars and moon bracelet but I just don't do blue...I was always hoping it would turn up in a different color...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention - and for all the awesome Esty eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To all of you included, you're very welcome! I really appreciate your support. Thanks for the well wishes on my sale, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.