Sunday, August 14, 2011

treasury round up

Please visit the shops of the curators who were kind enough to include my work in their treasuries this past week!

Cheryl (SchickieMickie) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Strawberry Fields Forever in her Magic Summer treasury.  I love the mix of colors and items here.

This shop is definitely interesting.

Ileana (enchantedbeads) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Strawberry Fields Forever in her "Summer's Juicy" Fruit treasury.  I am always blown away by all of the talent in the EBW team.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful treasuries and I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    I can see why they both chose that cuff...I love seeing it every time I come to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must take you forever to make this stuff. I wouldn't ever be able to see or feel those beads...fingers full of calluses and old eyes.
    They are beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    Rebecca, I hear that a lot and honestly it always surprises me. I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.