Tuesday, August 9, 2011

voting for the August EBW Challenge

Voting for the August EBW Challenge Summer's Juicy Fruit is up and running!  You can vote at the blog.  If you don't see the clickable mosaic with the entries, go here.  Voting runs today through the 15th.

Here's my entry again.

As always, there are a lot of really amazing entries for this challenge.  Here are a few of my favorites.

Of course I love this one because of the dagger beads.
Watermelon Monimia Beadwoven Bracelet by MFDBeadworkOriginals

The Sprecher Brewery is right here in Milwaukee!  We did their tour earlier this summer.  My husband has been a big fan of their root beer for years.  I'll have pictures from our trip there up later this week.
Bottled Cherries by 4uidzne

 This final piece is also so much fun.  I don't think that I have to explain why.

13 comments:

  1. that citrus piece is adorable, and that bottle cap piece is awesome. I have two Landshark beer caps I saved from my husband, I was going to bezel them and make earrings. LOL, now I sort of know what it will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The citrus bracelet is a total delight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I think I need to go eat some fruit now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly can see why these are favorites ... how fun is that cirtus bracelet!!! Best wishes Rose...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your piece this month! I've enjoyed seeing it as your banner every time I stop by...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with Edi--your banner is always fun to check out.

    And what a great selection~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done! Guess whom I voted for! Strictly unbiased...

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh, that citrus slice piece is great. Yes, lots of fun! I'm going over to EBW to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the beaded watermelon bracelet. The colors and design are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for including my Citrus Slice bracelet in your blog. It really is a beautiful fruit salad of a challenge this month! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Strawberry Fields bracelet and the Citrus Slice as well. Both so very evocative of their namesakes! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mandy, I would love to see what you do with the beer caps!

    Thank you for the compliments on my blog banner and about the challenge pieces I included here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.