Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Link List

Welcome to this week's edition of my link list.  Enjoy!

This is a fun list of inexpensive marketing ideas for your small business.  Even if you aren't interested in all of them, this list will make you smile.  I love creativity like this.

This list is not specifically aimed at small businesses, but many of the tips will apply to those of you who have Etsy shops or similar venues.  Honestly I do not use Twitter nearly as much as I could/would/should, but it can be a very valuable tool.

I have no idea how I found this link, but it's an awesome idea.  It has two recipes that combine ingredients/concepts from Asia and Mexico.

This is another bracelet pattern that doesn't fit into any particular hub that I'm working on right now, so I'm sharing it here.  It's free!  I love simple bracelet designs like this.  And the pictures are wonderful.

I first heard of MOO through livejournal quite a while back, before I even had an Etsy shop.  I still enjoyed looking at their products.  Last year they posted this idea book on livejournal with lots of different ideas for ways to use their products, many of which apply to small businesses.  (And you can use these ideas with other products as well.)

Did you use one of the resources, tutorials, or recipes from my link list?  Leave me a link in the comments or send me an e-mail (randomcreative28@gmail.com - yep, I just got a new e-mail address) with your photos and stories.  I would love to post them here!

5 comments:

  1. You always have such good links Rose! I'm still needing to get to the grocery store so I can make those biscuits from last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always use marketing tips...off to check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!

    Sharla, you need to get going on that. :) They're awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.