Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Feature: red and gray photography

Remember how I put together a red and gray treasury last month?

I haven't gotten over this color combination yet and decided to hunt for some red and gray photography this week. Enjoy!


Poppy Photography Red Grey Remembrance 10x8 Print Flowers Poppies... by VictoriaEnglishCharm

Red Vines on grey stone, fall photography, autumn wall decor by WhiteCottagePhoto

Red Door Photo - Graffiti - Urban Decay - Color Photography - Red and Grey - 8 x 10 Print - For Him - Fine Art Photography by SquintPhotography

Bokeh Rain drops, rain, rainy photography, red, grey, black by thecoloursoflife


Minimalist Landscape, Ethereal, Dreamy, Home Decor, Red, Grey, Fine Art Photography by SevenTen


Nature Photography, Red and Grey Picture, Red Floral Print, Minimalist Art, Dreamy Nature Print, 8x10 Woodland Art. by LisaRussoFineArt

Postal Box Grey and red, Copenhagen, 8x12, home decor, wall art, french, wall by UnAirDeParisByAlbane


Have you ever experimented with this color combination?

11 comments:

  1. I love red and grey together. LOVE the postbox photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! Especially those postal boxes. They had some in Iceland like that except blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great color combo red and grey makes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love several of these, but my favorite is the postal boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love red and black/white and/or gray color combos. I have a setting on my camera (yours probably has this, too) where I can set it to only select for the color red. I recently took a photo of my red azaleas in my yard and just selected for the red. It really makes it pop. Lovely photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color combo! I hadn't considered this combo before but it's beautiful! Great features Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red and gray is a great combo. I'm really loving gray right now and it mixes so well with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely red and gray photography! Your treasury shows just how wonderful this combination can be.
    I just remembered I made some mittens out of a recycled sweater about a year ago. --gray with red trim and white stitched snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The vines against the stone are fantastic! This is a great color combo and you found some excellent pictures to embody it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why you like this color combo. I have never seen photos like this. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous photos, as always. I especially love the poppies. My grandfather was a WWI veteran. I always wore a poppy on Poppy Day in memory of the fallen soldiers.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.