Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May Color Combination Inspiration, Round 1

Welcome to another edition of color combination inspiration! I got a really amazing round up of suggestions from the edition. Thank you! This may be the most extensive edition I've ever put together. As such, I'm forgoing turquoise and brown for a week because we have so many other things to visit already.

I hope that you're able to find something here that sparks a new idea of some sort for your creative endeavors.  As always, I've done my best to mix up the subjects that I feature.  You can pull color combinations from any source for literally any type of creative project.  Click on the photos to visit the original sources.  Enjoy!

Dark Blue / Beige from Cyndi
Taupe / Peach from Duni
Cranberry / Pale Blue from Janet

Mint / Coral from Edi
I never would have imagined that a mint and coral bathroom would be so gorgeous, but you have to click over to this post. Wow.
Mustard Yellow / Gray / White from Edi

Cocoa Brown / Pink or Red from Sharla

Apricot / Moss Green from Judy
Yellow / Red from Deb

Soft Rose Pink / Pale Lemon Yellow possibly with Powder Blue or Spring Green from Margaret
Turquoise / Lime from Margaret
Mustard Yellow / Blue from Paige
Yellow / Gray from LeAnn

Let's keep it going!
What color combinations are you loving right now?  Have you experimented with any new color combinations recently?

15 comments:

  1. Pretty colors! I love this compilation and I even have new ideas from my own wardrobe. :) Have a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange and just about anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are great color combos! I wouldn't have imagined mint and coral either but it's looks pretty good! How about chartreuse and fuchsia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found some great shots to accompany those combos, too. My bedroom is aqua with coral touches and I love it. The dark blue and beige are so sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of yellows this go-round. Maybe it's the sun! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the turquoise and lime! I'm working on some bags right now that are purple and lime. They're super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful! I love that bathroom, especially the ruffle shower curtain! And I would totally wear the outfit you picked for the taupe/peach combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colours! I love dark blue and beige. In this period I'm really drawn to fresh combos like mint and lime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These posts are always so inspiring!
    I'm working on a black, gray and cream album right now. I didn't think the colors would go together well, but I'm liking the results.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems my favorite, lately, is yellow/gray. I guess it's because it it just so cheery after a long drab winter. It seems like the perfect spring combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, that bathroom does look really good. I wouldn't think to put those colors together, either.

    How about... turquoise and coral? or

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I'm loving these! What great suggestions!
    Natasha said purple and lime. I love green and purple together. Exploring different tones of these would be fun. red-violet and lime, purple and emerald, blue-violet and light emerald, lavender and lime....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like Edi's gray/mustard/white combo and LeAnn's gray/mustard combination. Both of them are stunning! Another combination I like is spring green and peach.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.