Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday Link List: the May tutorials edition

Welcome to my Saturday Link List!  I've put together a wide variety of great craft tutorials for you.  Enjoy!














I put together a few of my own craft tutorial articles this month, too.

 
Create your own link list and grab a button for your post or simply spread the word on your blog.
Saturday Link List

Did I feature your work here?  Grab a button for your blog or web site!
Saturday Link List



Did you use one of the resources, tutorials, or recipes from my link list?  Leave me a link in the comments or send me an e-mail (randomcreative28@gmail.com) with your photos and stories.  I would love to post them here.

Get a sneak peek at the new tutorials I've been looking at this month on my Misc. DIY Tutorials - May 2013 Pinterest board.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely arts and crafts here. I'm SO glad I stopped by, too, because I got an idea for a DIY project for my mother in law. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun projects here! I like the ones you did and will have to check out the coasters! Have a great day Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those handmade paper roses are extremely pretty! And I love the idea of a white tile being used as a dry erase board :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I have to check out the rubber cement one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that design moss idea. What a simple thing to do, if you have a forest nearby! Have to remember that! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list of ideas! I really like the nature desk organizer.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great round up Rose, all of these crafts are great ideas. Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hands-down, my favorite post was Jamie Brock's about making paper roses. I bookmarked that one right away, since you know how I like to embellish my book covers with flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.