Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday Link List: the May resource edition

Welcome to my Saturday Link List!  My resources editions primarily include resources for bloggers and crafty people with anything else that I like to throw into the mix.  Enjoy!








This is a great resource for people who curate a lot of treasuries on Etsy.




Create your own link list and grab a button for your post or simply spread the word on your blog.
Saturday Link List

Did I feature your work here?  Grab a button for your blog or web site!
Saturday Link List

Did you use one of the resources, tutorials, or recipes from my link list?  Leave me a link in the comments or send me an e-mail (randomcreative28@gmail.com) with your photos and stories.  I would love to post them here.

Stay tuned next week for the May tutorials edition!

7 comments:

  1. Great information! I will first check out the first one. I just downloaded a book to my reader on photography.I want to take good pictures of my trip next week.

    Thanks for sharing the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...I'm definitely off to check out that inventory tracking link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already read a few of these but I'm going to leave your post up so I can check out the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I don't consider myself a full=time online salesperson, I'm sure some of these can help. Thanks! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great resources! I need to check out all of them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great resources. I like the photo tips and the blog tips. *slaps forehead* Yes. I posted a new Pinterest board... for blog tips. Now I can find them... And remember to put that Pinterest link on my blog... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.