Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Mid-Month Sponsor Love

I'm celebrating the middle of the month with a shout out to all of my wonderful blog sponsors!

Edi's wooden tree earrings would make a great gift for someone this spring.

 Jamie hosts a link up called I Heart My Blog every Monday. It's a great way to get your posts out there and meet some new bloggers.

Linda of PruittCreations
Linda's hair clips are perfect for girls of any age.

Angela of AngleAh
Are you looking for a teacher gift? Push pins are a great option. I love this daisy set from Angela.

Valerie of additionsstyle
 I love the way Valerie uses beads in this statement necklace.

Deb of storybeader
 Deb does a great job outlining realistic monthly goals at the beginning of each month.

 Paige has some great insight about modern florals in fashion.

Kristen of Milo and Molly
 Does anyone else feel this way? Check out Kristen's great post about this topic.

I hope that you found some useful resources today!
Are you interested in advertising with me? Click here!

9 comments:

  1. LOL...that someecards card totally describes my brain!
    Thanks for featuring my earrings today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos and highlights. I hope you're having a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful sponsors! I may have to look into becoming one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rose, Beautiful and talented sponsors. I hope all is well. Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful features! Haha - yep, I had seen that quote used with "the creative mind". It sure does feel that way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you captured the color yellow in all your photos. Thanks for sponsoring us! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun features on your sponsors! That last one describes my mind perfectly! Love the statement necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the feature! I'm glad you picked my tabs post- that ecard cracks me up every time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always a nice roundup, thank you for including me.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.