Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday Link List: the May recipe edition

Welcome to my Saturday Link List! There is no theme here, but as always, I tried to mix it up and include some great seasonal recipes. Enjoy!

 
Mel's Kitchen Cafe is one of the newest additions to my blog rolls. One of the girls in my book club tipped me off to this food blog after she made this recipe for one of our meetings. If you enjoy food blogs, check it out.



  

 



 I have to share this one more time because it is just that good. I made two batches this past month. If you missed my pictures, check them out over here.
  
Many of you know that I love to bake more than I love to cook and seem to change up my regular baking routine more frequently than my cooking routine. The pan variation of this recipe has been one of my staples for over a year. Kristy's recipe inspired me to make it with peanut butter, a mix of peanut butter chips and chocolate chips, and Oreo cookies. The Oreo add in is so inspired.

 
What recipes/foods have you been enjoying lately?

Create your own link list and grab a button for your post or simply spread the word on your blog.
Saturday Link List

Did I feature your work here?  Grab a button for your blog or web site!
Saturday Link List


 
Did you use one of the resources, tutorials, or recipes from my link list?  Leave me a link in the comments or send me an e-mail (randomcreative28@gmail.com) with your photos and stories.  I would love to post them here.

Stay tuned next week for the May resources edition! 

11 comments:

  1. I've made that asparagus soup and it is delicious. Now I must go and have a look at all the other ones you've shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having asparagus this weekend! The peanut butter dark chocolate oreo cookies looks divine :) I also love the sweet crepe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos look great! I love all of them. :) And now, I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recipes! I definitely want to try a few of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am seriously in the mood to bake!
    I like that you have Om's chai cupcakes. I have viewed those a few times myself in the past. I haven't made cupcakes in a while, but those will be the ones I will try when the time comes!
    Thanks for sharing this assortment of recipes. They're great.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! You had me at the crepes! I hope to scores some fresh asparagus at the farmer's market tomorrow. May need to try the asparagus soup as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love to try the asparagus soup. Need to eat more veggies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great mix of international, sweets and how-to! Yes, a great way to get your veges! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The crepes and the pasta look delicious! I think I'd like to try that asparagus soup! I never tried asparagus until I was in my 40's. It's my new favorite and I'll be the soup is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The crepes and cookies look like the perfect breakfast to me! My tummy is growling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.