Sunday, May 5, 2013

Treasury Round Up - 5/5/13

I am so fortunate to be included in so many amazing treasuries every week! Please help me thank these treasury curators by checking out their collections and their shops. There are a ton of great Mother's Day gift ideas in this round up. If you haven't found a gift yet, check them out.

Cynthia (AntiquityTravelers) included my Beaded Bracelet - Black and White Shell in her (Black) & White Wedding treasury. Normally I'm not a big fan of black and white for weddings, but this collection may convince me to reconsider it. Check out Cynthia's Murano Glass Necklace with Bamboo Coral.


Linda (lindab142) included my Beaded Bracelet - Dotted Red Orange Yellow in her Mother's Day gift ideas treasury. This colorful collection has something for everyone. Check out Linda's Emerald Green Heart Sterling Silver Earrings.


Linda (AbigailJayneArt) included my Button Dangle Earrings - Bright Colorful Multicolored Rainbow in her Mom's Day Ideas treasury. In case, you didn't get enough Mother's Day ideas from the last collection, you'll be more than covered now. Check out Linda's Buttons and Texture Galore Art Cuff.


Natasha (StalkingTheWildSnark) included my Beaded Wrap Bracelet Necklace - Intertwining Green Leaves in her Emerald Mint treasury. Pairing these two shades of green is brilliant. Check out Natasha's Green English Ivy Real Leaf Nature Woodland Earrings Hypoallergenic.


Margaret (SplendidLittleStars) included my Beaded Wrap Bracelet Necklace - Pink in her pink! treasury. This is such a romantic collection. Check out Margaret's HEART T shirt.

Marta (MartaJewelry) included my Beaded Rope Bracelet - Triple Strand - Purple, Turquoise Blue, Pink in her Awesome spring day treasury. Pastel palettes are perfect for spring. Check out Marta's Bead crochet necklace - Crochet rope - Multi-colored Colorful Bright Mosaic Summer.



Deb (storybeader) included my Beaded Bracelet - Silver Links - Celestial Stars Moons Purple in her heavy metal treasury. It is fascinating to see just a few of the ways that people use metal in their artwork. Check out Deb's Art Journal - blue and brown junque journal.



Aleka and Georgia (FishesMakeWishesHome) included my Button Charm Bracelet - Hearts Girly Pink Purple Red White Valentine's Day in their Just Like Mom... treasury. This is one of the most adorable, whimsical Mother's Day collections I've ever seen. Too awesome. Check out Aleka and Georgia's Pink clay house - display miniature house - home decor.



Linda (lindab142) included my Beaded Bangle Bracelet - A Material Girl's True Colors 80s Neon Bright Multicolored in her Handmade for A Queen treasury. I'm honored that one of my items ended up in a collection with this name. Check out Linda's Amber Quartz Gemstones Bracelet.



MelissaLulu included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Strawberry Fields Forever in her Strawberry Summer treasury. I always enjoy finding this piece in strawberry collections. MelissaLulu is a buyer only, but check out the Red Head Scarf from her favorites.



Natasha (StalkingTheWildSnark) included my Beaded Necklace - Round Stone Amazonite Focal - Light Blue and Champagne in her For Mother's Day treasury. I love the soft color palette here. There is something for everyone. Check out Natasha's Music Lover's Sheet Music Notes Mixed Metal Hammered Copper Nickel Silver Earrings.


treasury round up

12 comments:

  1. I'd love to check out these collections! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a collection! thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice treasuries! Those little mini houses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection of wonderful treasuries! Congratulations!
    I've found some new favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. some real unusual items in this week's treasury!
    Thanks for including my art journal! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great treasuries. Thanks for including my work, Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're very happy you liked our treasury :-)
    thanks for featuring our clay houses too, so fantastic!
    Aleka & Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats for being in so many treasuries! I enjoyed the variety of features here too! Enjoy your weekend! Purrs to Apollo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful treasuries and wonderful features.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on all your treasury features. Amazing artists and crafters here - all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, wow! Two things from me. Thank you!!

    Congrats on getting in so many treasuries this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Natashas' Music lovers earrings! Thanks again for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.