Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Feature: turquoise / red photography

I'm sure that many of you knew that this feature was coming soon or later: turquoise and red photography picks. Enjoy.

Red Tulip - TTV Photography, Flower, Orange, Turquoise Blue, Wall Art, Vintage, Surreal, 8 x8 Print by MyVintageLens

Beach Photo, Little Girl Red Bucket Aqua Blue Turquoise Water Treasure, Dreamy Child Whimsical Portrait, 11x14 Coastal Cottage Photography by findingfocus

Warm Breeze - Botanical Art Prints, grass nature photography - turquoise, red, pink, summer, spring - 8x12 by BasicDesign


Coffee Photo Mid Century Home Decor Kitchen Art Print 5x5 Turquoise Red Retro Cafe Color Photography Wall Decor TTV Still Life Photograph by HeyHarriett

Nature Photography - Flower Photography - spring tulip photo, aqua turquoise red, summer beach print, wall art home decor - 8x10 Photograph by MorganRosePhoto

Berry Nice 1 - Red Icy Berries, Blue and Turquoise Background, Square Format color Photography Print, Free Shipping by garyhellerphotograph

Fine art photography - Boat Photograph, Red row boat of Cape Cod summer by JennDiGuglielmo

13 comments:

  1. I love this collection! I'm a big fan of turquoise/red :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tulip in the water is beautiful! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love turquoise and red together - it always reminds me of the Southwest, where I'm from. Beautiful pics and images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finds! I love the ones with water -- the tulip and the boat floating, and the little girl on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red and turquoise are magical together! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I scrolled down, I kept thinking each new one was my favorite, haha. I really think I like the berries the best, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful photos! Just as nice as jewelry, clothes, etc.! Love the little girl on the beach! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, today it's hard to chose a fave! Either the icy berries or the stillness of the boat photo. both are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is always such a great duo. I love that red pail on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning photos! What a great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome photos!! I especially love the girl at the beach. (My daughter had beautiful auburn hair, too, when she was that age.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never tire of this color combo and love all your choices! That last one is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.