Thursday, June 24, 2010

back in stock

Am I ever going to feel like I'm on top of all of my inventory again?!  Probably at some point, but not any time soon.  Among other listing updates today (of which there were a fair number), I updated a couple listings for pieces that I've remade since the Iowa Arts Festival.

I think that I mentioned this before, but because the ribbons were so popular at the Arts Festival, all of my pendant listings now include a 16" or 18" grosgrain ribbon.  If you would like a different color or length of ribbon, please let me know.

One of my items that is back in stock now is my spring green peyote triangle pendant.

I also remade my skinny rainbow stripes square stitch bracelet.  It's considerably shorter than the original version whose length kept a handful of people from purchasing it in the past.  This bracelet coordinates with this triangle pendant that I also recently remade.  I made matching earrings that I will list at some point in the near future.


3 comments:

  1. Very fun! I was putting things back in stock today, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute rainbow bracelet! don't remember seeing that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Kathleen!

    Thanks Deb! I made the original one quite a while ago. Long before I joined the EtsyBloggers.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.