Friday, June 25, 2010

new listing, June EtsyBloggers feature

I listed my newest pair of peyote triangle earrings today, this time in blue!



I am going to relist the green version of these earrings and remake a couple of existing designs that I sold at the Iowa Arts Festival before I make any more striped peyote triangle earrings.  I am always open to suggestions for those when their time comes, though!

And now, on to the other topic for this post: The June EtsyBloggers featured seller is Sharla (BeadedTail)!  I'm sure by now that you already know that I'm a big fan of Sharla's Etsy shop and her blog of course as well as her lovely pets Isabella, Angel, and Sadie.  Please check out her shop and blog if you haven't already!

I feature Sharla's items here on a fairly regular basis, but here are a just a couple fabulous pieces that I haven't already featured.

Ocean Dreams - Tanzanite Swarovski Crystals and Blue and White Striped Lampwork Glass Beaded Sterling Silver Earrings

14 comments:

  1. Pretty earrings Rose! Thanks for the feature too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You're very welcome, Sharla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those beaded earrings are FABULOUS! You're so talented:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors in those triangle earrings are amazing!!! Those are really pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, really like these new triangles! The shading is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of your new earrings!

    Great feature on Sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. all your blues go so well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those triangles. I believe I've said that many time before but it always bears repeating.

    Great feature on Sharla. Hoping to meet her one day when she comes to Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Theresa! That would be neat to do a meet up there sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.