Saturday, June 12, 2010

leafy feature number 12


I can't believe that I only did two feature posts last month.  Maybe I'll get a few more in this month!  Have a great weekend everyone!

Sterling Silver Spring Green Leaf Earrings by ClassicKeepsakes

 Autumn leaves - Leaf shaped beaded earrings on brassy earwires - FREE SHIPPING by beademecum

Iridescent Copper Maple Leaf Necklace by mysticwynd

 Stoneware Leaf Buttons...set of Three by uniquebuttons

 Hand-colored Copper Leaf with Pearl Earrings by WinkArtisans

 Leaf Pendant with wheat head by maryhardingjewelry

15 comments:

  1. My gosh, LOVE the maple leaf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab finds! Loving that maple leaf too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The earrings with the purple-y color are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all pretty leafy finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your choices for your "leafy" blog! Great imagination from the artists!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies! :) I'm glad that everyone is enjoying my most recent leafy picks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful choices! Love your bubbles, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.