Thursday, June 17, 2010

treasury features

SummerWilson8 included my Christmas right angle bangle II in her Bangle Mangle treasury.
You can view this treasury live by CLICKING HERE.

WhysperFairy included my rainbow button embellished right angle bracelet in her Buttons Bows and Butterflies treasury.
You can view this treasury live by CLICKING HERE.

Thank you for the continued advice about my new banner and avatar!  I decided to keep the newest banner and go back to the avatar that I've been using for the past year.

I took new pictures of a handful of older pieces today.  I haven't edited them yet.  I've also been working on my newest Art Beads piece, and I almost finished my Father's Day cards.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning working on your Father's Day cards or I'd forget. Dad is 86 and has been a father for 65 years! Congrats on your two treasuries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I didn't think about it until this week either. I'm mailing cards to both my dad and father-in-law and obviously still haven't sent them so they'll be a little late, but at least they'll get there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great treasury! Saw your post in the etsy forum - great blog :) I've just started up mine today - first post is at

    http://debs102.blogspot.com/

    Debs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Debs! I'm following you now, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.