Saturday, June 26, 2010

milestone, best seller restocked, treasury features

I finally reached 400 hearts very early this morning!  It took me a little over 6 months to get from 300 to 400.  I was hoping that would happen a little more quickly than it did, but what can you do?  June has really not been a great month for getting a lot of hearts.  Also, as you can see here, number 400 was a secret admirer so I can't acknowledge them personally.


I'm still working on getting patterns for a couple of my designs as well as a newsletter up and running.  I'm also making good progress getting all of my old photos revamped.  I experimented with using a white "screen" (aka poster board) to filter the sunlight outside today, which worked pretty well.  It's certainly not a long term set up haha, but it will work pretty well for outdoor summer shoots.  I would like to have as many photos reworked as possible before Etsy's 3rd Annual Christmas in July Sale.  I haven't participated in it before, but it seems like a good time to do that.

 I restocked one of my best sellers today: my blue button charm bracelet.  I sold my fourth one at the Iowa Arts Festival.  If you purchase the new one before the end of the month, you can take 50% off any pair of earrings.



I was very fortunate to make it into a couple new treasuries today.  Orit (oritdotan) included my purple button charm bracelet in her Colorful, beautiful, useful treasury.
You can view this treasury live by CLICKING HERE.

Pam (MagdaleneJewels) included my subtle colors bangle bangle in her Afternoon Delights treasury, which features EtsyBloggers members.
You can view this treasury live by CLICKING HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 400 hearts! Lynn just reached 400 sales this week! SIGH! I'm glad I have such wonderful role models.

    I plan to do the Christmas in July sale too. I thought about listing a Christmas earring and making a small ornament from beads; I have a three day mid December art spree that needs a low cost seasonal item, otherwise I would never be thinking of Christmas already.
    Good luck with your lampwork class--blog about it, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! I always wonder about those mystery hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the hearts!!!

    Good luck with the Christmas in July sale :) I hope you make it to 500 hearts by then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's great. It's 14 months later for me and I only have 151.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hoo for 400 hearts!!!
    Nice treasuries too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.