Thursday, June 10, 2010

works in progress

I finally got the mix ready for the base of my summer Art Beads piece.  It will be an embellished square stitch cuff like this one.

I was slow finishing my spring piece so I'm behind where a lot of people are with their summer pieces, but I will start beading it this week.

I also took a shot today of one of my button trays with magnets and earrings in progress.
As you can see on the far left edge of the tray, there will be a bunch more green earring studs since they were so popular at the Arts Festival.  I'm also starting to work on some Christmas button magnets.  I may use some larger Christmas button stacks for pins as well.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you much! I'll be sure to post pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great projects going! It was fun to see your tray of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun seeing them in progress :) It's like buttonpalooza!
    ps - love the new bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you much everyone! I'll continue to post button progress pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo :)
    Love the colorful buttons with shapes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! The button magnets with stars were a big hit at the Arts Festival. I'm hoping that the other shapes will go over well in the future, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.