Friday, June 18, 2010

treasury feature and a blog feature

oneofakindbeth116 included my black and pink double stranded right angle weave bracelet in her You know what they say "black is the new pink" treasury.  I love this collection!  I don't know if I'll ever get tired of this color combination. :)


You can view this treasury live by CLICKING HERE.

Also, in features today, Liz (thecrimsonmoon) included my spring green tubular triangle earrings in her Etsy Ennead - Green Etsy Beadweavers feature on her blog.  Thanks Liz!  She has some awesome triangle earrings herself in her Etsy shop that you should check out.

I put a ton of time into my Art Beads piece today so I could get it finished by tonight, which I did!  We're supposed to have our pieces posted by the 21st, but Jake and I are not in town that day so I need to get my entry up tomorrow.  I'm going to take pictures tomorrow morning haha...that's the plan right now anyway.  If I write the rest of the post tonight, I may be able to get everything up tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see my artbeads piece! I had so much fun making mine and has been posted on my blog. so, Hurry Up and Post It!!!!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I got it up as fast as I could, Lisa. :) I really enjoyed your Art Beads summer blog post, too.

    Thanks Edi!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.