Wednesday, April 13, 2011

(almost) Wordless Wednesday

I can't believe that I hadn't posted this picture of Angel yet.  I took this a few weeks ago.  We've had these desk chairs almost a year.  In the last month, she's decided that this is one of her favorite places to sit.  Specifically, she likes to sit with her head touching or almost touching one of the wheels.  One of these days, one of us is going to almost roll her over (unintentionally of course), but until then, it's a fun little game.

And I have a new crafty hub up: 10 Color Combinations That Every Artist Should Attempt.  I haven't posted this here before in any form whatever so head on over there to check it out.

7 comments:

  1. Harley likes to sit behind my rolly chair too! I always make sure to look before I roll away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah....funny that she won't sit on the actual chair! Off to check off the site:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha glad that Angel's not the only one. We try to look, too, but I'm worried that I'll forget sometime when she's there. She definitely doesn't sit on the chair. She really prefers the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are not allowed anywhere NEAR the rollers on the desk chair. My human knows what a clumsy oaf she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And haha, yes, she is, Deb! It's gotten to the point that she's almost too trusting sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.