Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday feature: spring green

I thought that it would be fun to do a green feature for the last Friday in April.  Enjoy!

Black and Green Geometric Table Runner by PatchworkMountain

Stripey two tone sage and bright green hand knitted booties three sizes with matching gift bag by fabiusmaximus

Flock Ceramic Wall Arts - Set of three flying ducks - New colour Lime Zest by PrinceDesignUK

Olive branch crinkle silk ribbons by dfer7666

Crystallized Green Donut Pendant by buttonalia

Large Green Raku Leaf Buttons...set of 2 by uniquebuttons

Bead Set - 008 (Barcelona Mosaic Beads) by golemstudio

9 comments:

  1. Oh-mi-gosh, I just LOVE the table runner! Makes me want to go and get out my cotton calico bits and play all day! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun features! I'm so glad to be seeing green out my window finally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful green selection. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful selection of green items. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for including our Barcelona Mosaic beads in this great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all of the feedback, everyone! You're very welcome to all of those included.

    Edi, me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome greens!
    I am loving that table runner :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Theresa! You're not the only one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.