Saturday, April 9, 2011

April EBW Challenge

Voting for the April EBW Challenge Spring Around the Corner is up and running!  You can vote on the right hand side of the blog today through April 15.  Here's my entry again.

As always, there are lots of stunning entries.  Please go check out all of them.  Here are a few of my favorites.
Leafing Out by njema

Spring Awakening Beadwoven Necklace EBWC by njdesigns1


Raindrops on Lilacs by HauteIceBeadwork


Also, Margaret (SplendidLittleStars) included my Beaded Dangle Earrings - Lime Green Leaves in her Etsy Bloggers Team: the softness and sweetness of Spring treasury.  Thanks Margaret!

I linked this post to Erika's Creative Friday Features -- Easter Tutorials post for her seasonal items related link party.

13 comments:

  1. Your piece is so pretty! And I love the Raindrops on Lilacs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like some great entries! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also so envious of the beadweavers. Don't think I have the patience to do that kind of handwork. And I love the look!! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What gorgeous entries! I love your bracelet and that Raindrops on Lilacs too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, you should give it a try sometime! You can start with some very simple projects that only take a couple hours. Thanks Sharla!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the challenges that team has...everything is always so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What Edi said, words right outta my pea-pickin-brain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great picks! It is always fun to visit your team's blog because everyone is so talented.

    Thanks for joining the link party and have a wonderful weenend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Erika, and you're very welcome! Have a great weekend, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.