Monday, April 18, 2011

the other black shell earrings and more buttons in the works

I listed black shell earrings last night that coordinate with this black shell bead bracelet.

These earrings are available here, and you can check out all of the black/white shell bracelets and coordinating earrings here.  I love these sets.  The larger shell bracelet has done really well.  Hopefully these will continue to sell.  Pale blue, turquoise, and sea green are all coming up on Etsy over the next couple months.

I'm also continuing to work on my button charm bracelets.  I finished blue over the weekend and started purple.
I made my first purple button charm bracelet a couple years ago.  I'm really looking forward to working with this color palette again.

One of my goals after I finish this school year is to start gifting more jewelry.  I'm making extras of all of my new button charm bracelets.  If you have a favorite color or color combination, don't be shy about letting me know what it is.  One of these new pieces just might show up your mailbox for your next birthday or at Christmas.

Also, I put up another crafty-related hub this past week that I didn't post here yet.  If you haven't checked this out already, here's the link:  Tips for Taking Stunning Jewelry and Other Small Product Item Photos.

4 comments:

  1. I love all those purples together! And you can bet everyone in my family is getting something laser engraved this year for Christmas :) Handmade gifts are truly the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm sure that they'll love that. :) They definitely are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what an elegant color combo! That will sure turn out nice. Don't forget pictures, please! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Deb! I will definitely post pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.