Sunday, April 17, 2011

treasury love

I was very fortunate to be included in a handful of new treasuries this past week.

crphotographicimages included my Beaded Bracelet - Button Embellished - Rainbow in her Over the Rainbow treasury.  (Interesting fact: This is the third treasury I've been in with this title.  Each treasury has featured a different bracelet.)

I absolutely love this print from cr's shop: Waterwheel - Fine Art Photography Print.  It would make an amazing cross-stitch kit.

Kim (ThePeachMartini) included my Beaded Dangle Earrings - Cream Leaves in her Peaches and Cream treasury.

Angela (AngelaDesign) included my Beaded Pendant - Peyote Triangle - Red Striped in her Cherry Red treasury.  I really love this one!

Patti (peacoxcreations) included my Beaded Bracelet - The Leafy Series - Spring in her April Showers treasury.  I love her inspiration for this collection.

Check out this awesome new dish set in Patti's shop: Apple Dishcloth and Potholder Kitchen Set

5 comments:

  1. uMore great treasuries! The rainbow is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treasuries are great! The rainbow one is my fave too:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful treasuries! That red one rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Theresa! That one is my favorite from this set.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.