Sunday, April 17, 2011

treasury love

I was very fortunate to be included in a handful of new treasuries this past week.

crphotographicimages included my Beaded Bracelet - Button Embellished - Rainbow in her Over the Rainbow treasury.  (Interesting fact: This is the third treasury I've been in with this title.  Each treasury has featured a different bracelet.)

I absolutely love this print from cr's shop: Waterwheel - Fine Art Photography Print.  It would make an amazing cross-stitch kit.

Kim (ThePeachMartini) included my Beaded Dangle Earrings - Cream Leaves in her Peaches and Cream treasury.

Angela (AngelaDesign) included my Beaded Pendant - Peyote Triangle - Red Striped in her Cherry Red treasury.  I really love this one!

Patti (peacoxcreations) included my Beaded Bracelet - The Leafy Series - Spring in her April Showers treasury.  I love her inspiration for this collection.

Check out this awesome new dish set in Patti's shop: Apple Dishcloth and Potholder Kitchen Set

5 comments:

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.