Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Top Droppers and other new month news

Happy April!  March was a landslide record of shop views and hearts for me.  Some of you may remember that back in January, I set a goal to get my next 100 shop hearts in less than 6 months, which is how long it took me to get each of the last two 100's.  I am well on my way to meeting my goal!  I have also had consistent shop sales for 9 straight months now.  I have many of you to thank for that!

A new month means that it's time to thank my Top Droppers again.  As always, I am very thankful for everyone who stops by here regularly, especially those of you who comment.  Here's this month's list.

1) BeadedTail
2) Sparkle
3) The Pond
4) Learn Affiliate Marketing
5) The Sewing Mom
6) N. Fallon Design Studio 
7) PetsBlogs
8) Izile's Oddities 
9) Melissa's Jewelry and Gem Blog
10) Scarborough Seashells

Please go check out the Top Dropper Etsy shops, as well as the shops of a couple of my other regular commenters.  Thanks so much!

Mocha Tigers Eye and Swarovski Crystal Beaded 14K Gold Earrings by BeadedTail


Knit Cocktail Clutch in Black with Metal Button by nfall2rt

bezel set pecten shell sterling silver pendant by scarboroughseashells


Kudzu and Honeysuckle Watercolor Print by Izile

Lime Green Drusy Quartz Necklace by missy69


Handmade Artist Journal - Sea of Flowers by storybeader

Baby Boy's First Year - Scrapbook Photo Album Calendar by memoriesforlifesb

Olive Green Corduroy Reverse Applique 18 inch Pillow Cover Duo by TiLTcreations

I don't have a new sale this month, but all of the green items from last month are still up in my sale section.  I'll be switching some out and adding new ones throughout the month so keep checking back.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the feature and congrats on all the views and hearts! Sparkle has a pawesome book that you can feature too! We've read it and learned lots from it!

    Angel & Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Sharla! Thanks for the suggestion. I may have to do that in a future post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Entrecard :) Dropping through my faves is the best way to check up on everyone's newest posts :)
    And thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Theresa! I've found some of my favorite blogs through Entrecard.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.